We have a registered COVID-19 Safety Plan and are committed to ensuring the Club meets all government imposed COVID-19 safety requirements in order to deliver our Members and Visitors a safe environment.
Whilst visiting the Club we ask that you follow the following COVID-19 safety guidelines to help us maintain a safe environment for all.
- All Members & Visitors will be required to sign in upon entry and provide telephone numbers and/or email address
- Regularly wash your hands with soap & water.
- Hand sanitiser is also readily available throughout the Club for use
- Clear guidelines of social distancing have been applied throughout the venue
- Avoid co-mingling whilst at the Club
- Cashless payments via eftpos and credit card are preferred when making purchases such as food and beverages throughout the Club
In addition to the above our staff have completed Infection Control Training and frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces is performed regularly throughout each day.
We request that if you are feeling unwell or have developed cold or flu like symptoms such as cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose that you stay home and self-isolate until you are well enough to return and no longer showing any of these symptoms.
We thank you for your co-operation when visiting the Club to help stop the spread of the virus.