NOTICE TO MEMBERS - 31.05.2020
NOTICE TO MEMBERS - 29.05.2020
To our valued Members,
I am pleased to advise that due to the relaxation of CoVID-19 restrictions, Club Liverpool will once again be able to welcome our valued members and we will re-open our doors for trade on Monday 1st June 2020 from 9.30am, under strict conditions.
The recent Government announcement to ease restrictions on Clubs by allowing them to re-open, has given us extremely limited time to prepare. The health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers remains our utmost priority and our focus at this time is to ensure we are compliant with strict conditions that have been imposed by the NSW Government as advised by the NSW Health Authority.
After receiving clarification earlier this week regarding Club trading conditions, we have been working hard to implement procedures to ensure the health and safety of our patrons is safeguarded.
Some of the conditions will include but are not limited to:
- Restrictions on the amount of people allowed in each area of the venue, allowing for 1 person for every 4 square metres. Our current venue capacity will be a maximum of 100 patrons.
- Members and Visitors are required to sign-in to the venue for each visit and provide mobile phone / email contact details.
- All patrons will be required to remain seated whenever possible whilst using the venue, limiting non-essential movement throughout the venue.
- CoVIDsafe Marshalls will be in place to assist with management of area capacities, along with ensuring social distancing compliance and promoting good personal hygiene.
- Additional Hand Sanitiser stations will be in place throughout the Club to assist with good hygiene practices. Patrons are encouraged to use these hand sanitiser stations on a regular basis.
- All staff have completed the Australian Government CoVID-19 training and St Johns Ambulance Infection Control Training and will practice a program of continual cleaning and sanitisation including regular cleaning and sanitisation for frequently touched surfaces.
We ask that for the continued safety of our staff and all patrons that our members and visitors assist by adhering to the following simple rules:
- Sanitise hands on Arrival and regularly throughout your visit
- Use Eftpos or Credit Card for payments at the Cafe and Bar
- Allow a distance of at least 1.5m between yourself and another person
- Follow all health warnings and advice
The following Club facilities will be available for patrons use:
- Coffee Shop services - will be Open (normal cafe trading hours), serving a revised menu
- Macquarie Bar - will be Open providing Bar, Keno and Change Box facilities (no TAB services will be available at this stage)
- Gaming Machine Services - will be available with reduced capacity, allowing for Social Distancing between each machine in use
- Change Desk / Keno services will be available
- Both entrances to the Club at George Street and Macquarie Street will be Open
- Members Car Park will be Open for members use whilst using the Club
- Click Here for Revised Club Trading hours.
I also wish to advise members that a decision was made by the Board during the time of our closure to commence a full renovation of the casino bar, this bar has now been demolished and a brand new bar is being built in it's place, we are also refurbishing some parts of the main gaming floor area as well. Therefore we will not be opening the casino bar or some parts of the main gaming floor, we ask our patrons to take extra care when moving through these areas.
It is promising to see that restrictions are easing at a rapid pace, but further changes are still possible and subject to parliamentary drafting. I will do my best to keep you updated on progress.
Stay safe and well, and I look forward to welcoming you back at your Club soon.